close
另外可以參考 進修英文的准確步驟,底下這些英文常用語必然會讓你學習英文進步神速!
當你有緣Google連到常用英文Blog來~若是接下來你只是複製,貼上或
,即刻可以教你怎麼哄騙網路英文聊天室,直接跟外國人做操練!並且這方法是完成免費!
固然你也能夠看一些合適進修英文的卡通/動畫片、英文冊本、經常使用的兒童英文進修網站 或者常聽簡單英文歌、看美劇讓進修英文更有樂趣!
你也能夠隨身帶走方便進修-常用英文免費進修APP下載
經常使用旅遊英文 經常使用英文字典 適用發音矯正 經常使用英文基礎1000單字 經常使用英文縮寫
1 | A delicious apple / banana / orange. 厚味 翻譯蘋果/ 香蕉/ 橙子 翻譯社 |
2 | Are you full? 飽了嗎? |
3 | Are you OK? Yes, I am. 你還好嗎?我挺好的 翻譯社 |
4 | Are you ready? 準備好了嗎? |
5 | Are you thirsty? / Are you hungry? 你渴嗎? / 你餓嗎? |
6 | Are you tired? / Let's take a rest. 你累了嗎? / 讓我們歇息一下。 |
7 | Are you sure? 你確定嗎? |
8 | As soon as possible. 儘快! |
9 | Absolutely not. 絕對不是. |
10 | Attention. 留意。 |
11 | Be careful. 謹慎 翻譯社 |
12 | Be quiet. / Keep quiet. 連結恬靜。 |
13 | Boys, go to the restroom first 翻譯公司 please. 男孩先去衛生間。 |
14 | Brush your teeth. 刷牙。 |
15 | Believe me. 相信我. |
16 | Bye-bye mom / daddy. 再見媽媽/ 爸爸。 |
17 | Can I go to restroom? 我能上廁所嗎? |
18 | Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎? |
19 | Can you speak slowly? 請您說慢一點好嗎? |
20 | Check it out. 查抄完美 翻譯社 |
21 | Clap your hands. 鼓掌。 |
22 | Close the door. 關門 翻譯社 |
23 | Close your eyes / mouth. 閉上你的眼睛。 / 合上你 翻譯嘴巴。 |
24 | Comb your hair. 梳頭。 |
25 | Come down. 冷清。 |
26 | Come here. / Come on. 過來 翻譯社 |
27 | Come in, please. 請進。 |
28 | Come on guys. 男孩們過來 翻譯社 |
29 | Come on. / come here 翻譯公司 please. 請過來。 |
30 | Call me tomorrow. 明天打德律風給我. |
31 | Congratulations. 恭喜! |
32 | Count off 報數。 |
33 | Dink some water / tea / milk. 喝點水/ 茶/ 牛奶 翻譯社 |
34 | Do I need to put my toys in order? 我要把玩具收好嗎? |
35 | Do you know? 你知道嗎? |
36 | Do you want to more? 你要加一些嗎? |
37 | Don't be afraid / shy. 別畏懼 / 害臊 翻譯社 |
38 | Don't be afraid, and it's safe. 別畏懼,它是安全的 翻譯社 |
39 | Don't cry, I will play with you. 別哭,我和你一起玩。 |
40 | Don't move. 別動。 |
41 | Don't play with your foods. 別玩食品 翻譯社 |
42 | Don't push me. 別推我。 |
43 | Don't do it. 不要如許做. |
44 | Don't spill your foods on the table. 別把你的食物灑在桌子上。 |
45 | Don't talk. 不要說話。 |
46 | Don't worry. 別擔心。 |
47 | Dress yourself. 本身穿衣服 |
48 | Dry your hands with your towel. 用毛巾把手擦乾 翻譯社 |
49 | Easy! 放鬆! |
50 | Eat some more. 再多吃一點。 |
51 | Enjoy yourself. 自娛自樂 翻譯社 |
52 | Excuse me! 打攪一下! |
53 | Excuse me, what is your name? 打擾一下,你叫什?名字? |
54 | Excuse me. Can you do my shoes? 打攪一下,你能幫我把鞋子弄好嗎? |
55 | Fall in. / Fall out. 集合 翻譯社 / 解散。 |
56 | Fold up your clothes / coat / trousers / shoes. 疊好衣服/ 外衣/ 褲子,放好鞋 翻譯社 |
57 | Fold up your quilt. 疊被子。 |
58 | Follow me. 隨著我 翻譯社 |
59 | Get up. 起來。 |
60 | Go ahead. 繼續 翻譯社 |
61 | Go straight, and turn left / right. 一直走,左轉/ 右轉。 |
62 | Go to sleep. 睡覺。 |
63 | Go to there. 去那兒。 |
64 | Good afternoon! 午安! |
65 | Good bye. 再會 |
66 | Good morning. 晨安。 |
67 | Give me a hand. 幫我一下. |
68 | Good-bye 再見 翻譯社 |
69 | Great! / Good! / OK! 好 翻譯社 |
70 | Happy birthday! 生日歡愉! |
71 | Happy New Year! 新年歡愉! |
72 | Happy New Year! 我祝你新年快樂! |
73 | Have an apple. 有一個蘋果。 |
74 | Have a good trip. 祝一帆風順. |
75 | He snatches my toys/ books. 他搶我的玩具/ 書。 |
76 | Hello, can I talk with Mr.Davy please? 你好,我能和大為師長教師談談嗎? |
77 | Hello, nice to meet you. / Nice to see you. 你好,見到你真興奮。 |
78 | Help! Help! 救命!救命! |
79 | Here Am I. 我在這裡 翻譯社 |
80 | Here you are. 給你。 |
81 | He's hitting me! 他打我! |
82 | Hi! / Hello! 你好! |
83 | How are you? I am fine, thank you. 你好嗎?我很好,感謝。 |
84 | How beautiful your clothes are! 你 翻譯衣服是多?的大度呀! |
85 | How beautiful! 多美呀! |
86 | How do you know? 你怎麼知道 翻譯? |
87 | How far are the bank / hospital? 銀行/ 病院裡這裡有多遠? |
88 | How funny! 多有趣呀!/真奇異呢! |
89 | How old are you? I am (four). 你幾歲了?我(四)歲。 |
90 | Hurry up. 快點。 |
91 | I am busy now, see you later. 我很忙目前,一會兒見。 |
92 | I am cold / hot / warm. 我覺得冷/ 熱/ 和緩。 |
93 | I am cool. 我很酷。 |
94 | I am down. 我做完了。 |
95 | I am full. 我吃飽了 翻譯社 |
96 | I am happy / angry / sad. 我高興/ 生氣/ 懊喪。 |
97 | I am hungry. 我餓了。 |
98 | I am short. 我長 翻譯矮 翻譯社 |
99 | I am sorry. 對不起。 |
100 | I am tall. 我長得高。 |
101 | I am the first! 我是第一名! |
102 | I am the winner! 我是成功者! |
103 | I am under the weather. 我不舒暢。 |
104 | I am wasting my time. 我在浪費時間. |
105 | I don't like it. 我不喜好. |
106 | I bring my VCD. 我帶碟了 |
107 | I can sing / dance / fly / jump. 我會唱歌/ 跳舞/ 飛/ 蹦。 |
108 | I can’t see. 我看不見 翻譯社 |
109 | I can't write my name. 我不會寫我的名字 翻譯社 |
110 | I don’t know. 我不知道。 |
111 | I got a headache. 有點頭痛. |
112 | I got cold. 我感冒了。 |
113 | I have a book / bird / dog. 我有一本書/鳥/狗. |
114 | I have a cough. 我咳嗽。 |
115 | I have a toothache. 我牙疼。 |
116 | I have no paper. 我沒有紙。 |
117 | I like fish / beef / lamb. 我喜好魚肉/ 牛肉/ 羊肉。 |
118 | I like orange-juice. 我喜好桔子汁 |
119 | I like toys. 我喜好玩玩具。 |
120 | I love you! 我愛你! |
121 | I miss my Mummy. 我想我媽媽。 |
122 | I need some money to buy a car. 我需要錢買一輛車。 |
123 | I spilled my soup. 我把湯撒了 翻譯社 |
124 | I want more rice / vegetable. 我還要米飯/ 菜 翻譯社 |
125 | I want to go to the playground. 我想要出去外面玩!。 |
126 | I want to go to the toilet. 我想上茅廁 翻譯社 |
127 | I want to play with Davy. 我想和Davy玩。 |
128 | I was sick yesterday. 我昨天病了 翻譯社 |
129 | I washed my hands. 我洗過手了。 |
130 | I'm better today. 我今天好了。 |
131 | I'm the helper. 我是小輔佐。 |
132 | I'm bored. 我很無聊. |
133 | I'm used to it. 我習慣囉. |
134 | I'll try. 我會試看看. |
135 | It doesn't matter. 沒關係的. |
136 | It's incredible! 真是難以置信. |
137 | It's nothing. 沒什麼. |
138 | It's time to go. 讓走了囉. |
139 | It's different. 那是分歧 翻譯. |
140 | It's not bad. 還不錯. |
141 | It's not difficult. 那不難啊. |
142 | It's not worth it. 不值得. |
143 | It's your turn. 輪到你囉. |
144 | Is it delicious? 它好吃嗎? |
145 | Is it your book / chair / table? 它是你的書/ 椅子/ 桌子嗎? |
146 | Is that clear? / Do you understand? 清楚了麼?你明白嗎? |
147 | Is this a flower / cat / cow? 這是一枝花嗎? / 一隻貓嗎? / 一隻牛嗎? |
148 | It's a nice day! 這是一個很好的一天! |
149 | It's a sunny / cloudy day! 是個好天/ 陰天。 |
150 | It's bed time. 午睡時候到了。 |
151 | It's cold / hot. 天色冷 / 熱 翻譯社 |
152 | It's raining. 下雨了。 |
153 | It's time for lunch. 午餐時間到了 翻譯社 |
154 | It's time for morning exercises. 早操時候到了。 |
155 | It's warm here. 這裡很暖。 |
156 | I would like a cup of coffee,please. 請給我一杯咖啡. |
157 | Keep away. 離遠點。 |
158 | Keep in Touch. 連結聯繫 翻譯社。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯 |
159 | Keep quite. 連結恬靜。 |
160 | Leave me along. / don't bother me. 離我遠點。 / 別煩我 翻譯社 |
161 | Let me try. 讓我來嘗嘗。 |
162 | Let's dancing / sing. 讓我們來舞蹈唱歌。 |
163 | Let's go back to the classroom. 讓我們回教室。 |
164 | Let's go downstairs. 讓我們到樓下去 翻譯社 |
165 | Let's go out / outside. 讓我們到室外去。 |
166 | Let's go out for a walk. 讓我們出去逛逛。 |
167 | Let's go to sleep. / Let's go to bed. 讓我們去睡覺。 |
168 | Let's go. 讓我們走 翻譯社 |
169 | Let's have a race. 讓我們來個角逐。 |
170 | Let's listen to a story. 讓我們聽個故事 翻譯社 |
171 | Let's play a game. 讓我們來玩遊戲。 |
172 | Let's play house. 我們玩娃娃家吧。 |
173 | Let's play on the ground. 讓我們去操場上玩。 |
174 | Let's play together. 讓我們一路玩。 |
175 | Let's say it together. 讓我們一路說 翻譯社 |
176 | Let's start / begin. 讓我們起頭。 |
177 | Let's start. 讓我們入手下手 翻譯社 |
178 | Let's watch TV / a play. 讓我們看電視/ 看表演。 |
179 | Let's write / draw something. 讓我們來寫點什麼/ 畫點什麼。 |
180 | Line up. 列隊。 |
181 | Listen carefully. 仔細聽。 |
182 | Listen to me. 聽我說 翻譯社 |
183 | Listen to the music. 聽音樂。 |
184 | Look at me. 看著我。 |
185 | Look at the blackboard. 看黑板。 |
186 | Look out. 把穩。 |
187 | Me too. 我也是. |
188 | Make a circle. 圍一個圈 翻譯社 |
189 | May I come in? Come in please. 我能進來嗎?請進。 |
190 | Merry Christmas! 聖誕歡愉! |
191 | Miss Lee, you are very beautiful! 李教員你真時興! |
192 | My dear mother / father. 我親愛的媽媽/ 爸爸 翻譯社 |
193 | Not yet. 還沒有. |
194 | Never mind. 沒關係 翻譯社 |
195 | Nice girl / boy. 好女孩 / 男孩。 |
196 | Oh, my god / goodness! 哦,我的天主! |
197 | OK,Stop! 好了,停! |
198 | One by one. 一個接著一個。 |
199 | Open / close your book, please. 打開/ 合上你的書。 |
200 | Open the door. 開門。 |
201 | Open your eyes / mouth. 展開你的眼睛。 / 張開你的嘴巴 翻譯社 |
202 | Paint it in red. 把它塗成紅色 翻譯社 |
203 | Pardon. 重說一邊。 |
204 | Pick it up. 把它撿起來。 |
205 | Pick me up early. 早點接我 |
206 | Please carry your morning check- card. 請把查抄卡帶好。 |
207 | Please eat some snack. 請吃些午點。 |
208 | Please keep the table clean. 請連結桌面乾淨 翻譯社 |
209 | Please make it down. 請把XXX竣事。 |
210 | Please say bye-bye to your mom / daddy. 請和媽媽/爸爸說再見 翻譯社 |
211 | Please take your cup. 請拿你的杯子嘿 翻譯社 |
212 | Put hands into the quilt. 把手放進被子裡 翻譯社 |
213 | Put on your clothes. 穿衣服。 |
214 | Put on your coat. 穿上你 翻譯外衣。 |
215 | Put your hands on your knees. 把手放在膝蓋上。 |
216 | Raise your hand. 舉手。 |
217 | Raise your hands. / Hands down. 把手舉起來/ 把手放下。 |
218 | Read it with me. 和我一路讀 翻譯社 |
219 | Really? 真的? |
220 | Return to your seat. 歸去你的坐位上。 |
221 | Rinse out your mouth. 漱口 翻譯社 |
222 | Run! 跑! |
223 | Say it in English. 用英語說。 |
224 | See you next week. 下週見。 |
225 | See you tomorrow? See you tomorrow. 明天見?明天見。 |
226 | Show me. 給我看。 |
227 | Sing a song. 唱首歌 翻譯社 |
228 | Sit well. / Sit nicely. 坐好。 |
229 | Slow down, and take it easy. 慢點, 別焦急。 |
230 | Softly. 輕輕 翻譯。 |
231 | Stand up. / Sit down. 起立 / 坐下。 |
232 | Stop running! 別跑 翻譯社 |
233 | Stop talking. 別說話。 |
234 | Stop! 停! |
235 | Sure 翻譯公司 no problem. 固然,沒問題。 |
236 | Take a rest. 歇息 翻譯社 |
237 | Take off your clothes / coat / trousers / shoes. 脫衣服/ 外衣/ 褲子/ 鞋。 |
238 | Taste good. 好好吃。 |
239 | Teacher 翻譯公司 he pushes me. 老師,他推我 翻譯社 |
240 | Thank you very much! 特別很是感謝你! |
241 | That's a good idea. 它是一個好主意。 |
242 | There is no tissue paper. 沒有餐巾紙了。 |
243 | Touch your stomach. 摸摸你的肚子。 |
244 | Tuck your shirt into your pants. 把衣服掖進褲子裡 翻譯社 |
245 | Tuck yourself in well. 蓋好被子 翻譯社 |
246 | Turn the tap off after washing your hands. 洗完手後,把水龍頭關了。 |
247 | Two line. 排二條路。 |
248 | That's enough. 夠了. |
249 | Very nice! 異常好! |
250 | Wait a minute. 等一下。 |
251 | Wait a while. 等一會兒。 |
252 | Wait for me. 等等我。 |
253 | Waiting for a while. 稍微等一會兒。 |
254 | Wake up. / get up. 叫醒。 / 起來。 |
255 | Wash your face. 洗臉 翻譯社 |
256 | Wash your hands with soap. 用香皂洗手 翻譯社 |
257 | Watch out! 危險!謹慎! |
258 | Wave your fingers. 擺動你的手指。 |
259 | We want to play hide and seek. 我們想玩捉迷藏。 |
260 | What a mess! 太亂了! |
261 | What are you doing? 你在做什麼? |
262 | What did you hear? 你聽到什麼了? |
263 | What is this? This is a table 這是什麼?這是一張桌子。 |
264 | What is your name? My name is (Alice) 你叫什麼名字?我叫(愛麗絲) 翻譯社 |
265 | What kind of juice? 什麼果汁? |
266 | What shall we draw today? 我們今天畫什麼。 |
267 | What time is it? 幾點了? |
268 | What time is it? It is (five o'clock). 幾點了? (五)點了。 |
269 | What's for lunch / breakfast / supper? 中午/ 早晨/ 晚上吃什麼? |
270 | What's that? 那是什麼? |
271 | What's wrong with you? Nothing! 你怎麼了?沒事 翻譯社 |
272 | What's wrong? 怎麼了? |
273 | Where are you going? 你要去哪裡? |
274 | Where is my book? Here It is. 我 翻譯書在哪裡?它在這裡。 |
275 | Where is the restaurant? 餐廳在哪裡? |
276 | Which one do you like? 你喜好哪一個? |
277 | Who can tell me? / Who can answer me? 誰能告訴我?誰能回答? |
278 | Who has down? 誰做完了? |
279 | Who is this? This is me. 是誰呀?是我。(德律風中) |
280 | Who want to try? 誰想試試? |
281 | Why are you upset? 為什麼你不高興了? |
282 | Wipe your mouth. 擦嘴。 |
283 | Wonderful! / Great! 太棒了! |
284 | Would you like some rice or soup? 你想要一些米飯仍是湯? |
285 | Wow! It's so nice / lovely! 哇!它太棒了 / 太可愛了! |
286 | Yes 翻譯公司 it is. / No 翻譯公司 it isn't. 是的,它是。 / 不,它不是 翻譯社 |
287 | You are beautiful! 你真漂亮! |
288 | You are clever! 你真聰明! |
289 | You are fast. 你很快。 |
290 | You are fat. 你胖。 |
291 | You are good! 你真棒! |
292 | You are right. 你是准確的。 |
293 | You are slow. 你太慢了 翻譯社 |
294 | You are so good! 你真棒! |
295 | You are so sweet. 你長短常可愛的。 |
296 | You are the first. 你是第一名。 |
297 | You are the winner. 你是成功者 翻譯社 |
298 | You are very clever! 你真伶俐! |
299 | You are welcome. 別客氣。 |
300 | You look very smart. 你看起來十分伶俐。 |
1000 Creation leads infinite business opportunities 創意讓商機無窮
之前整理的經常使用英文一千句 伴侶反映太困難又不適用 ,特縮小為300句,以筆者在國外糊口 翻譯經驗 根基上一般糊口這三百句就夠用囉,特別用字母排序好,祝你學習路上順順遂利!
只是將經常使用英文會話句插手我 翻譯最愛,那就太惋惜了!接下來只花你人生 翻譯三分鐘
酷吧!請參考~ "哄騙經常使用英文系列,三分鐘讓你馬上可以簡單英文聊天!"
引用自: http://davytw.pixnet.net/blog/post/6115305-%e5%b8%b8%e7%94%a8%e8%8b%b1%e6%96%871000%e5%8f%a5有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢萬國翻譯社
文章標籤
全站熱搜